The National Committee, at its meeting on Wednesday 8th December 2021, considered the costs associated with running the organisation, which have like for everyone, continued to rise. We took the decision, albeit reluctantly, to increase the subscription rate to £50 as from 1 January 2022.
Prices are going up for all members and we know this is a difficult time and took that into consideration. This increase would be the first in three years by the ALCC.
The new rate will also allow the ALCC to expand and grow our services to members. For example, we have planned for 2022
* To recruit more Employment Support Officers (ESO’s) to support you in grievances and disciplinaries
* To train and educate all ESO’s in the latest employment legislation to ensure they have the right knowledge
* To provide you with ESO’s to advice and guide you throughout the process of discipline or grievance
* To ensure that we can continue to offer the help and advice line which has been a huge benefit during the pandemic
* To enable us to do more in tackling the question of bullying of clerks in the sector.
Thank you for your understanding.